Thursday 28 November 2013

Have  you seen this post else where? Then you are in the right place :)

Ive been had too. Ive also started a new blog to collect complaints and to build a case against EBS Marketing. If you're a genuine victim id love you to add your story to my blog. Together we can make a difference. 

Spread the word where ever you find complaints posted by share this link :http://ebsmarketing.blogspot.co.uk/ and encouraging other to join us.

Oh and for the record ive lost £180, Im being pestered for another £180 which they cant get as I have cancelled my business card shared with them. Though i suspect my story isnt over just yet.

I have reported my complaint to Manchester Trading Standards who have advised that I should report to my local office, plus the Office of Fair Trading and my local police. I am also keeping Google informed of outcomes as EBS Marketing misrepresented themselves as Google when they contacted me. Should any court action arise I want a multi agency, multi victim case to be put forward. 

EBS Marketing you are more than welcome to defend you actions in a legal arena. 

If you want to hit back, then please share your story

Thank you and good luck with your business ventures

 

No comments:

Post a Comment