Wednesday 27 November 2013

EBS Marketing - A Slippery Business

www.ebsmarketing.biz/‎ ....yes you EBS Marketing

A warm welcome to my blogger aimed to alert small businesses about the pitfalls of dealing with EBS Marketing Manchester. My posts can be substantiated, are true, are factual and are based on my own business dealing with EBS Marketing. Got your own story? Got your own warnings to share? then let me know.

Before posting on this blog:


1. Please only post true statements
2. Please only post if you can back up your claims

3. You may also share how you have been left feeling
4. Please include is the link www.ebsmarketing.biz/‎ in your post
5. Please also name EBS Marketing in your post by name

I have recommended the above guidelines to protect you, and to increase the effectiveness of this free blog.

REPORT YOUR CONCERNS. DON'T HESITATE TO PROTECT YOUR MONEY. 



FRAUD IS A CRIME





No comments:

Post a Comment